District 14 NAP Finalists 2023-2024
These are the players who prevailed:
- 1 Andrew Caranicas and Richard Lawson
- 2 Richard Freedman and Peter Wityk
- 3 Jade Barrett and Anne Beaurivage
- 1 Mary Wescott and Kathy LaMere
- 2 Gerald Burdeski and William Swenson
- 3/4 Tie Jake Olson and Scott Krupke / Connie Nelson and James Schnepf
- 1 Holly Eastman and Robert McKean
- 2/3 Tie Rolf Hoyer and David Nelmark / Steph Steele and Fay DeBellis
- 4 Nancy Balfanz and Sandra Johnson
Thank you to Kim Hayward who did a great job of registration, and Christina van Leeuwen who did a phenomenal job of directing.
Aileen Osofsky Goodwill Volunteer of the Year
Aileen Osofsky Goodwill Committee
The ACBL Goodwill Committee was organized in 1955 with John E. Simon as chair and Louise Durham as co-chair. Aileen Osofsky became chair in 1985 and has expanded the committee’s endeavors, taking on the promotion of active ethics, awareness of those with disabilities such as hearing loss, support for junior programs and naming of a goodwill member of the year. The Goodwill Committee is named in her honor.
Click on this link to see a complete list of the District 14 Goodwill Committee Members.
Click on the map to visit Unit websites